Student Accommodation


Accommodation for Undergraduate Students

Student Housing and Residential Life Office provides various types of rooms for students to choose on campus from UG Halls I to IX. The Jockey Club Hall locates at Tseung Kwan O also provides an alternative for students who prefer living Off-campus.

Please click here to see which one suits you the most!


Management of the Halls

Each hall has a Residence Master who is a full-time faculty of the University and lives in the hall together with hall residents. The main role of the Residence Master is to provide intellectual and pastoral guidance and organize activities that will facilitate learning in the affiliated hall. The Residence Master is assisted by Assistant Manager and a group of Postgraduate Hall Tutors.

The Assistant Manager is full-time staff who resides in the hall and is responsible for the daily management of the hall as well as providing assistance to the Residence Master and organizing activities that enrich the residential life of residents.

There are also in-house attendants, contract cleaners and guards who are responsible for day-to-day operation of the hall.


Off-campus Accommodation

Students who are not offered a residential place but still wish to live near the campus may approach the Student Housing and Residential Life Office for assistance. The Student Housing and Residential Life Office provides:

  • Information on accommodation available for letting;
  • Advice on legal and other aspects of renting accommodation; and
  • Guidance on house inspection.

Accommodation notices are displayed on notice boards next to the Off-campus Housing Section of the Student Housing and Residential Life Office on 1/F, UG Hall II.

Information on student housing is available at