The University provides a variety of sports and sports facilities for the enhancement and promotion of the total well-being of students.
- S H Ho Sports Hall and TST Sports Center
Both venues are popular facilities for sports such as badminton, basketball, volleyball and handball. Major sports events like the intervarsity and intramural sports competitions are held in the Hall.
- LG4 - Fitness Center
The Center is equipped with areobic equipment including treadmills, rowing ergometers, bicycles, elliptical trainers and so on. Other weight training equipments are also available including multi-gym stations, resistance training machines and free weights.
- UG Hall 9 Gymnasium
The Gymnasium is equipped with resistance training machines, treadmills, rowing machines and bicycle ergometers.
- Squash, Table Tennis and others
There are also squash courts, table tennis rooms, multi-purpose rooms for various forms of martial arts, fencing, dance and indoor archery and a 8 meters high sports climbing wall.
- Seafront - Indoor Swimming Pool
A 25-meter heated pool which is open during winter months, normally from Nov–Apr
- A 50-meter outdoor swimming pool, opens normally from Apr/May–Nov
- Fok Ying Tung Sports Center with an artificial turf soccer pitch and a 400-meter athletic track with 8 lanes
- A basketball court
- A mini-soccer pitch
- 8 Tennis courts
- A lawn Area, providing space for golf driving range, woodball fairways, archery shooting range and athletic throwing events
All indoor facilities are air-conditioned, while the outdoor facilities are floodlit except the lawn area and tennis court #3.
Booking procedures: http://dst.ust.hk/eng/detail.php?catid=14&sid=195
Advance bookings for individual recreation: to be made online at the Facilities Booking System (FBS)